RED CHILLI CRUSH / 90- GM
1. May help lower blood sugar.
2. Rich in immune-boosting antioxidants.
3. May benefit heart health.
4. May protect brain health.
5. May promote digestion and gut health.
RED CHILLI CRUSH Nutrition facts
Nutritional Value of Red chilli CRUSH:
Red chillies are a rich source of various vitamins, minerals and proteins (amino acids) necessary for human health. They also contain essential phytochemicals such as alkaloids (capsaicin), flavonoids and phenolics that are important antioxidants.1 The detailed nutritional value of red chilli is as follows:
|Nutrients Components||Value/100 grams|
|Vitamin A||144 mg|
|Vitamin B1||0.072 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0.086 mg|
|Vitamin B3||1.24 mg|
|Vitamin C||144 mg|
|Vitamin E||0.69 mg|
|Vitamin K||14 µg|
|Vitamin B9||23 µg|