Fennel Seeds/ 80gm _ ( سونف )
- Helps Regulate Blood Pressure
- Fennel سونف Tea for Constipation, Indigestion, IBS & Bloating
- Fennel Seeds Reduce Asthma Symptoms
- Improves Eyesight
- Helps Purify Blood
Health Benefits of Fennel Seeds __سونف
A common practice in most Pakistani households is to have few fennel seeds or saunf at the end of every meal. This practice you might think is to freshen the mouth, but think again. A concentrated source of minerals like Copper, Potassium, Calcium, Zinc, Manganese, Vitamin C, Iron, Selenium and Magnesium, the age old practice does much more than simply beat bad breath. From regulating blood pressure to water retention, fennel seeds pack a bevy of nutrients that make it a must have in your kitchen. In size and shape they resemble cumin or zeera, but fennel is a different spice altogether. Having sad that, without much ado, let’s learn about fennel seeds benefits.
FAST FACTS ABOUT FENNEL SEEDS ____سونف
1. Helps Regulate Blood Pressure.
2. Reduce Water Retention.
3. Fennel سونف Tea for Constipation, Indigestion, IBS & Bloating.
4. Fennel Seeds Reduce Asthma Symptoms.
5. Helps Purify Blood.
6. Improves Eyesight.
7. According to Ayurveda.
8. Great for Acne.
9. Keeps Cancer Away.