Banana / DOZEN _ ( کیلا )
- Bananas are one of the best fruit sources of vitamin B6
- Bananas are respectable sources of vitamin C
- Manganese in bananas is good for your skin
- Potassium in bananas is good for your heart health and blood pressure
- Bananas can aid digestion and help beat gastrointestinal issues
- Bananas give you energy – minus the fats and cholesterol
Bananas are one of the most widely consumed fruits in the world for good reason. Eating them could help lower blood pressure and reduce the risks of cancer and asthma.
Today, bananas are grown in at least 107 countries and are ranked fourth among the world’s food crops in monetary value. Americans consume more bananas than apples and oranges combined.
With the world consuming so many bananas, it’s not surprising that people are asking the question: are bananas good for you?
This article will take a look at the potential health benefits of bananas, such as improving heart health and promoting regularity. It also examines the possible health risks associated with them.
FAST FACTS ABOUT BANANAS
- Bananas are rich in potassium and fiber.
- They may help prevent asthma, cancer, high blood pressure, diabetes, cardiovascular disease, and digestive problems.
- Ripen bananas at room temperature and add them to cereal for a tasty breakfast.
- People who use beta blockers should not suddenly increase their intake of bananas.