- Contain Cancer-Fighting Compounds
- Protect from Chronic Diseases Thanks to Anti-Inflammatory Effects
- Help with Digestive Problems, Including Ulcers
- Improve Breathing and Oxygen Use
- Safe for Most People and Widely Available
How to use black cardamom بڑی الائچی for health purposes?
- Chewing a few pieces of cardamom بڑی الائچی can help increase your appetite.
- A few ground pieces of cardamom can be consumed to ensure good breath. You can add it to your toothpaste before brushing your teeth to make it easier to consume.
- You can use cardamom oil for massages as it immediately helps relieve mental strain as well as emotional stress. The oil can also be used to provide relief from muscular and joint pain.
- The black seed also possesses antispasmodic properties. Therefore, if you feel like vomiting, you can take a small amount of cardamom seed powder and swallow it with a glass of water. This remedy will provide relief from spasms and pain.
- Chewing a few cardamom seeds بڑی الائچی everyday will help in detoxifying your body. Ensure to have a handful of these seeds after every meal for effective results.
₨ 140.00₨ 140.00
- Essentially employed as an aromatic agent; mace جاوتری spice significantly enhances color, taste, and flavor of foods. Besides, it contains some of the health benefiting antioxidant compounds, essential oils, minerals, and vitamins.
- Mace جاوتری features quite a different nutritional profile than nutmeg. It is less in calories, but has more concentrations of essential oils, vitamin-A, vitamin-C, carotenes, iron, and calcium.
- The spice contains fixed oil trimyristin, and many essential volatile oils, which gives a sweet aromatic flavor such as myristicin, elemicin, eugenol and safrole. These oils occur in higher concentration in mace than in nutmeg. The other less important volatile oils are pinene, camphene, di-pentene, cineole, linalool, sabinene, safrole, terpeneol.
- The active principles in mace spice have many therapeutic applications in many traditional medicines as anti-fungal, anti-depressant, aphrodisiac, digestive, and carminative functions.
- Mace جاوتری has more vitamin-C content than nutmeg. 100 g mace spice has 21 mg against just 3 mg of nutmegs. Likewise, mace blades contain more riboflavin .
- Mace جاوتری arils are rather excellent sources of vitamin-A. 100 g of mace provides 800 IU vitamin-A, nearly nine times more than that in nutmeg.
- Mace جاوتری arils contain more calcium, copper, iron and magnesium than nutmeg. 100 g of mace powder has 13.90 mg of iron when compared to just 3.04 mg of nutmeg. The human body utilizes manganese and copper as co-factors for the antioxidant enzyme, superoxide dismutase. Iron is essential for red blood cell production and as a co-factor for cytochrome oxidases enzymes.
₨ 120.00₨ 120.00
Magaz seeds for weight gain: It is a good news for those who wanted to gain weight. It is suggested that such persons should take a special dish comprises of Magaz seeds. The seed is full of fatty acid, calorie, protein, vitamins and minerals. Method: When a special dish consisted of dry coconut, ghee, almond, Khoya (a milk product) and Magaz seeds are made, it is extremely delicious and use the same on regular basis is helpful in removing weakness and weight gain.
- Magaz seeds for hair: The seeds contain plenty of protein, which is helpful for your hair health, hair growth, hair shining and controlling of hair loss. Protein like lysine, arginine and glutamic acid are abundant in Magaz, which are good for your hair health. Method: Its oil is easily absorbed in the scalp region thereby helpful in strengthening the hair follicles. Its seed also contain copper, which is helpful in stimulating the pigment melanin-an agent to prevent greying of hair. The plenty of fatty acid keeps your hydrated and strong.
- Magaz seeds for healthy skin: Magaz seeds are full of fatty acid like oleic acid and linoleum acid, which help to make your skin glowing. Method: Magaz seeds oils act against dry, dull and acne skin and prevent the clogging of skin pores thus make your skin refreshing and rejuvenating. Its oil keeps your skin hydrating and moisturizing, therefore it is good in making of baby oil. The antioxidants and fatty acid oils make your skin glowing, fairer and smooth. Since, it provides numerous benefits to make your skin vibrant and young thus helpful in prevention of skin aging problems.
- Magaz seeds for sexual health: Such seeds are having amino acid named as arginine, which is good to boost your sexual power. The presence of lycopene in the seeds is good for sperm formation.
- Magaz seeds for diabetes treatment: The seeds are good in curing of diabetes by lowering down the sugar in blood. Method: Take 2 tbsp of Magaz seeds and boil it in 1 litre of water for 1 hour. Strain it and drink the same like tea.
Top Star Anise _ بادیان Benefits:
₨ 110.00₨ 110.00
- Antioxid.ant Benefits
- Insect Repellant.
- Fights Viruses and Flu.
- Digestive Aid and Protection.
- Stops Growth of Bacteria and Fungi.
- May Reduce Respiratory Congestion.
- Improves Lactation.
- Eases Menopause Symptoms.
- Anti-Diabetic – Lowers Blood Sugar.
- Promotes Bone Health.
- Heart Health – Regulates Blood Pressure and Circulation.
- Protects Liver – Detoxifies the Body.
- Relieves Pain and Inflammation.
- Anti-Cancer Agent.
- Brain Health and Combat Neurological Disorders.
- Improves Sleep.
- Skin Care.
When mixed with warm milk, nutmeg can relax the body and help you to fall asleep more easily. This same property is why some people seek nutmeg as an aid to reduce anxiety.
Nutmeg can be taken to stimulate the brain and to ward off stress and lack of energy. Nutmeg ingredient myristicin can also be effective against Alzheimer’s and other memory-related conditions.
Pain & Inflammation
The Chinese commonly included nutmeg in medicine for patients who were suffering from pain or inflammation. Nutmeg is currently used for a variety of pain, from general aches to arthritis. Some practitioners use the essential oil for rubbing on joints or other parts of the body that are experiencing pain.
The antibacterial properties may help relieve inflammation and sores, while it’s also useful if you suffer from bad breath for that same reason. General gum and mouth sores or infections may be relieved with nutmeg, which is certainly more pleasant than garlic cloves! Add a bit to your toothpaste for a fresh taste and daily cleanse. Nutmeg essential oil can also be used on a sore tooth. The medical industry recognizes ingredients such as macelignan as effective against strep throat because it works as an antibacterial agent.
This same active ingredient, methanolic, it may also fight against certain leukemia cells.
Appetite & Digestion
For people suffering from a lack of appetite, nutmeg may help. It can also relieve gastrointestinal distress such as bloating by removing excess gas from the body.
Liver & Kidneys
Some people also believe that nutmeg can help two other organs: the liver and kidneys. It’s believed by some that nutmeg removes toxins that can build up in both areas, which occurs in both organs. Furthermore, nutmeg can help remove stubborn kidney stones, allowing you to pass them naturally.₨ 80.00₨ 80.00
The kalonji کلونجی , or Nigella seeds, is an interesting spice – when used for tempering, it adds a beautiful aroma to the dishes, and a hint of flavour that you can’t quite nail. In India, dry roasted kalonji کلونجی is used for flavouring curries, dal, stir-fried vegetables, and even savouries such as samosa, papdis and kachoriamong others. Flavour and aroma aside, the tiny black seed comes with a whole lot of health benefits. It’s loaded with trace elements,vitamins, crystalline nigellone, amino acids, saponin, crude fiber, proteins and fatty acids like linolenic and oleic acids, volatile oils, alkaloids, iron, sodium, potassium and calcium. It keeps your heart healthy, addresses breathing problem, lubricates your joints, and is known to have anti-carcinogenic properties. That’s quite a lot for a seed that size, isn’t it? In fact, if you keep a bottle of kalonji oil at home, you can use them for plenty of things to boost your health and take care of niggling problems. Let’s take a look at some benefits of kalonji کلونجی .₨ 80.00
Tamarind _ املی is high in many nutrients. A single cup (120 grams) of the pulp contains:
₨ 80.00₨ 80.00
- Magnesium: 28% of the RDI.
- Potassium: 22% of the RDI.
- Iron: 19% of the RDI.
- Calcium: 9% of the RDI.
- Phosphorus: 14% of the RDI.
- Vitamin B1 (thiamin): 34% of the RDI.
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin): 11% of the RDI.
- Vitamin B3 (niacin): 12% of the RDI.
- Trace amounts of vitamin C, vitamin K, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine), folate, vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid), copper and selenium.
Health benefits of anardana
You can get multiple essential nutrients from anardana, including:
- Vitamins: Anardana is a good source of vitamins C and K.
- Minerals: Anardana contains significant amounts of potassium and copper.
By adding anardana to your diet, you can get the following health benefits:
- Improved cognitive health: Higher levels of vitamin K have been associated with better episodic memory in older adults.
- High blood pressure: Studies have shown that vitamin C can help to relax the blood vessels that carry blood from the heart to the rest of the body. Relaxing those blood vessels contributes to lower blood pressure.
Baking Soda ميٹھا سوڈا benefits: Health benefits
1. Baking soda is a natural antacid.
2. Known to be a natural alkalising agent.
3. Helps alleviate urinary tract infections.
4. It is known to be an exercise enhancer.
5. Boosts kidney function.
6. Treats gout and other joint problems.
Baking Soda ميٹھا سوڈا benefits: Beauty benefits
1. Makes for an amazing exfoliator.
2. Prevents Acne.
3. Perfect for dark lips.
4. Helps in teeth whitening.
5. A basic ingredient for hair care₨ 65.00
The most important benefit of poppy seeds خشخاش is the prevention of heart disease. The seeds contain linoleic acid, which is an omega-6 fatty acid required for heart health. Please note that excess of omega-6 fatty acids can harm your health. Hence, balance is key.And the iron and phosphorus in the seeds maintain bone health. The two minerals are essential for maintaining the bones and muscles.
Poppy seeds خشخاش also contain calcium and magnesium that regulate brain activity and aid in the development of neurons. The seeds can also treat sleeplessness.₨ 65.00₨ 65.00
1. Fight bacteria and fungi
One test-tube study observed that carom seeds اجوائن were more effective against multidrug-resistant strains of bacteria and fungi including Candida albicans, Candida krusei,and Streptococcus mutans compared to other solvents
2. Improve cholesterol levels
3. May lower blood pressure
4. Combats peptic ulcers and relieves indigestion
5. May prevent coughing and improve airflow₨ 65.00₨ 65.00