1. Rich in Vitamin A and C
2. Energy Provider
4. Helps in Digestion
5. Source of Antioxidants
6. Good for the Bones
7. Controls Blood Pressure
8. Good for Moms-to-Be
9. Controls Weight
10. Beauty Benefits₨ 150.00₨ 150.00
₨ 150.00₨ 150.00
- Vitamin C. Strawberries are an excellent source of vitamin C, an antioxidant necessary for immune and skin health.
- Manganese. Frequently found in high amounts in whole grains, legumes, fruits, and vegetables, this trace element is important for many processes in your body.
- Folate (vitamin B9). One of the B vitamins, folate is important for normal tissue growth and cell function — and fundamental for pregnant women and older adults.
- Potassium. This mineral is involved in many essential body functions, such as regulating blood pressure
₨ 200.00₨ 200.00
- Bananas are one of the best fruit sources of vitamin B6
- Bananas are respectable sources of vitamin C
- Manganese in bananas is good for your skin
- Potassium in bananas is good for your heart health and blood pressure
- Bananas can aid digestion and help beat gastrointestinal issues
- Bananas give you energy – minus the fats and cholesterol
1. Pomegranates Are Loaded With Important Nutrients
2. Pomegranates Contain Two Plant Compounds With Powerful Medicinal Properties
3. Pomegranate Has Impressive Anti-Inflammatory Effects
4. Pomegranate May Help Fight Prostate Cancer
5. Pomegranate May Also be Useful Against Breast Cancer
6. Pomegranate May Lower Blood Pressure
7. Pomegranate May Help Fight Arthritis and Joint Pain₨ 250.00₨ 250.00
Here are the top 5 health benefits of eating Grapes انگور :-
1. Packed With Nutrients, Especially Vitamins C and K.
2. High Antioxidant Contents May Prevent Chronic Diseases.
3. Plant Compounds May Protect Against Certain Types of Cancer.
4. Beneficial for Heart Health in Various Impressive Ways.
5. May Decrease Blood Sugar Levels and Protect Against Diabetes.₨ 280.00₨ 280.00