- Contain Cancer-Fighting Compounds
- Protect from Chronic Diseases Thanks to Anti-Inflammatory Effects
- Help with Digestive Problems, Including Ulcers
- Improve Breathing and Oxygen Use
- Safe for Most People and Widely Available
How to use black cardamom بڑی الائچی for health purposes?
- Chewing a few pieces of cardamom بڑی الائچی can help increase your appetite.
- A few ground pieces of cardamom can be consumed to ensure good breath. You can add it to your toothpaste before brushing your teeth to make it easier to consume.
- You can use cardamom oil for massages as it immediately helps relieve mental strain as well as emotional stress. The oil can also be used to provide relief from muscular and joint pain.
- The black seed also possesses antispasmodic properties. Therefore, if you feel like vomiting, you can take a small amount of cardamom seed powder and swallow it with a glass of water. This remedy will provide relief from spasms and pain.
- Chewing a few cardamom seeds بڑی الائچی everyday will help in detoxifying your body. Ensure to have a handful of these seeds after every meal for effective results.
Top Star Anise _ بادیان Benefits:
₨ 110.00₨ 110.00
- Antioxid.ant Benefits
- Insect Repellant.
- Fights Viruses and Flu.
- Digestive Aid and Protection.
- Stops Growth of Bacteria and Fungi.
- May Reduce Respiratory Congestion.
- Improves Lactation.
- Eases Menopause Symptoms.
- Anti-Diabetic – Lowers Blood Sugar.
- Promotes Bone Health.
- Heart Health – Regulates Blood Pressure and Circulation.
- Protects Liver – Detoxifies the Body.
- Relieves Pain and Inflammation.
- Anti-Cancer Agent.
- Brain Health and Combat Neurological Disorders.
- Improves Sleep.
- Skin Care.
The kalonji کلونجی , or Nigella seeds, is an interesting spice – when used for tempering, it adds a beautiful aroma to the dishes, and a hint of flavour that you can’t quite nail. In India, dry roasted kalonji کلونجی is used for flavouring curries, dal, stir-fried vegetables, and even savouries such as samosa, papdis and kachoriamong others. Flavour and aroma aside, the tiny black seed comes with a whole lot of health benefits. It’s loaded with trace elements,vitamins, crystalline nigellone, amino acids, saponin, crude fiber, proteins and fatty acids like linolenic and oleic acids, volatile oils, alkaloids, iron, sodium, potassium and calcium. It keeps your heart healthy, addresses breathing problem, lubricates your joints, and is known to have anti-carcinogenic properties. That’s quite a lot for a seed that size, isn’t it? In fact, if you keep a bottle of kalonji oil at home, you can use them for plenty of things to boost your health and take care of niggling problems. Let’s take a look at some benefits of kalonji کلونجی .₨ 80.00
₨ 75.00₨ 75.00
- Essentially employed as an aromatic agent; mace جاوتری spice significantly enhances color, taste, and flavor of foods. Besides, it contains some of the health benefiting antioxidant compounds, essential oils, minerals, and vitamins.
- Mace جاوتری features quite a different nutritional profile than nutmeg. It is less in calories, but has more concentrations of essential oils, vitamin-A, vitamin-C, carotenes, iron, and calcium.
- The spice contains fixed oil trimyristin, and many essential volatile oils, which gives a sweet aromatic flavor such as myristicin, elemicin, eugenol and safrole. These oils occur in higher concentration in mace than in nutmeg. The other less important volatile oils are pinene, camphene, di-pentene, cineole, linalool, sabinene, safrole, terpeneol.
- The active principles in mace spice have many therapeutic applications in many traditional medicines as anti-fungal, anti-depressant, aphrodisiac, digestive, and carminative functions.
- Mace جاوتری has more vitamin-C content than nutmeg. 100 g mace spice has 21 mg against just 3 mg of nutmegs. Likewise, mace blades contain more riboflavin .
- Mace جاوتری arils are rather excellent sources of vitamin-A. 100 g of mace provides 800 IU vitamin-A, nearly nine times more than that in nutmeg.
- Mace جاوتری arils contain more calcium, copper, iron and magnesium than nutmeg. 100 g of mace powder has 13.90 mg of iron when compared to just 3.04 mg of nutmeg. The human body utilizes manganese and copper as co-factors for the antioxidant enzyme, superoxide dismutase. Iron is essential for red blood cell production and as a co-factor for cytochrome oxidases enzymes.
The most important benefit of poppy seeds خشخاش is the prevention of heart disease. The seeds contain linoleic acid, which is an omega-6 fatty acid required for heart health. Please note that excess of omega-6 fatty acids can harm your health. Hence, balance is key.And the iron and phosphorus in the seeds maintain bone health. The two minerals are essential for maintaining the bones and muscles.
Poppy seeds خشخاش also contain calcium and magnesium that regulate brain activity and aid in the development of neurons. The seeds can also treat sleeplessness.₨ 55.00₨ 55.00
Health benefits of anardana
You can get multiple essential nutrients from anardana, including:
- Vitamins: Anardana is a good source of vitamins C and K.
- Minerals: Anardana contains significant amounts of potassium and copper.
By adding anardana to your diet, you can get the following health benefits:
- Improved cognitive health: Higher levels of vitamin K have been associated with better episodic memory in older adults.
- High blood pressure: Studies have shown that vitamin C can help to relax the blood vessels that carry blood from the heart to the rest of the body. Relaxing those blood vessels contributes to lower blood pressure.
Tamarind _ املی is high in many nutrients. A single cup (120 grams) of the pulp contains:
₨ 50.00₨ 50.00
- Magnesium: 28% of the RDI.
- Potassium: 22% of the RDI.
- Iron: 19% of the RDI.
- Calcium: 9% of the RDI.
- Phosphorus: 14% of the RDI.
- Vitamin B1 (thiamin): 34% of the RDI.
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin): 11% of the RDI.
- Vitamin B3 (niacin): 12% of the RDI.
- Trace amounts of vitamin C, vitamin K, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine), folate, vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid), copper and selenium.