Eating ginger can cut down on fermentation, constipation and other causes of bloating and intestinal gas. Wear and tear on cells. Ginger contains antioxidants. These molecules help manage free radicals, which are compounds that can damage cells when their numbers grow too high.₨ 1,000.00₨ 1,000.00
The Health Benefits of Eating Garlic (Lahsun) are:
- Wards Off Cough and Cold.
- Good for Cardiac Health.
- Improves Brain Functioning.
- Improves Digestion.
- Balances Blood Sugar.
- Boosts Immunity.
- Improves Skin Health.
- Prevents Cancer and Peptic Ulcer.
₨ 500.00₨ 500.00
- Reduces Risks of Alzheimer’s Disease. …
- Great Source of Vitamin C.
Benefits of Eating Gurbandi Almonds:
₨ 240.00₨ 240.00
- It is loaded with antioxidants, vitamins, omega-3, fibre, and other nutrients. Therefore, consuming Solely Naturalz Gurbandi Almonds on a daily basis will help you keep fit and healthy.
- It can help you in controlling the blood sugar level.
- It helps to maintain the blood pressure level.
- It reduces the hunger and overall calorie intakes.
- It promotes weight loss.
- It keeps your heart healthy if you consume daily after soaking into water.
- It supports brain health.
- High in antioxidants. Free radicals are unstable molecules that can damage your cells. …
- Has anti-inflammatory properties. …
- May benefit your brain. …
- May improve blood sugar control. …
- May lower cholesterol levels. …
- May have cancer-fighting properties. …
- A versatile spice.
₨ 200.00₨ 200.00
- Essentially employed as an aromatic agent; mace جاوتری spice significantly enhances color, taste, and flavor of foods. Besides, it contains some of the health benefiting antioxidant compounds, essential oils, minerals, and vitamins.
- Mace جاوتری features quite a different nutritional profile than nutmeg. It is less in calories, but has more concentrations of essential oils, vitamin-A, vitamin-C, carotenes, iron, and calcium.
- The spice contains fixed oil trimyristin, and many essential volatile oils, which gives a sweet aromatic flavor such as myristicin, elemicin, eugenol and safrole. These oils occur in higher concentration in mace than in nutmeg. The other less important volatile oils are pinene, camphene, di-pentene, cineole, linalool, sabinene, safrole, terpeneol.
- The active principles in mace spice have many therapeutic applications in many traditional medicines as anti-fungal, anti-depressant, aphrodisiac, digestive, and carminative functions.
- Mace جاوتری has more vitamin-C content than nutmeg. 100 g mace spice has 21 mg against just 3 mg of nutmegs. Likewise, mace blades contain more riboflavin .
- Mace جاوتری arils are rather excellent sources of vitamin-A. 100 g of mace provides 800 IU vitamin-A, nearly nine times more than that in nutmeg.
- Mace جاوتری arils contain more calcium, copper, iron and magnesium than nutmeg. 100 g of mace powder has 13.90 mg of iron when compared to just 3.04 mg of nutmeg. The human body utilizes manganese and copper as co-factors for the antioxidant enzyme, superoxide dismutase. Iron is essential for red blood cell production and as a co-factor for cytochrome oxidases enzymes.